We offer both free section reservations and private rental options for groups of 10 to 200 people.
- All members of the group must be at least 21 years old with a valid physical photo ID to be allowed entry at all times.
- Guests will need to present ID and agree to a bag check through our security team to be allowed entry.
- Keep an eye on all valuables, as we are not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Sorry, no pets are allowed.
- No outside beverages, including non-alcoholic beverages, are permitted. This also includes alcoholic gifts for celebrations.
- We strictly follow all Oakland Covid Mandates. Any customers that violate these mandates will be given a warning. They will be asked to leave for repeat violations.
FREE SECTION RESERVATIONS:
- For groups sized 10 to 25 people
- Guaranteed reservation time of 3 hours
- For free section reservations we choose your space. We will do our best to reserve as much space as possible but generally we do not guarantee a specific area or amount of space for free reservations. Generally expect 1 seat for every 2-3 people in your group. Paid section rentals are available that will guarantee specific seating.
- Someone from the group must show up on time for their reservation to claim the section and must check in with the door guy upon arrival to claim the table. If a group is more than 10 minutes late, we reserve the right to pull the reservation and allow the other customers to use the tables. Please also let our staff know when you are leaving or done with the tables.
- An approximate head count is required, so we can place groups at proper sections. Please provide us with the most accurate and updated info about your headcount, especially if it changes between booking and your party date.
- Drink packages available to add on to paid section reservations.
Section rentals are available and pricing depends on group size and day/time of the week. For most groups of 30- 40 people, we charge $50/hr (3-hour minimum) on Sunday- Thursday for a section that includes 12 seats. Space rental fees depend on the date/time of the event. For larger groups, we can provide custom pricing options.
FULLY PRIVATE RENTALS:
- Private rental packages can be customized for groups with up to 200 people.
- Many options available, contact us today to build the perfect experience!
We are proud to partner with La Venganza to serve amazing, vegan Mexican food! Upon arrival, grab a drink and then head to the back to order directly from them. For large groups and private events, we will connect you with their catering team to ensure a curated experience.
Just a few things to remember:
- Please make an effort to keep the food on your table in an orderly fashion. Groups are responsible for cleaning any mess and/or leftovers. We have trash cans throughout the venue. Let the staff know if there is a spill and we can grab you a towel.
- We reserve the right to dispose of any food left unattended.
- No outside beverages are ever allowed. This includes alcoholic gifts for celebrations and N/A beverages. We have water stations at the bar.
*Dishes subject to availability.
- Minimal Decorations are permitted.
- Confetti, glitter, stickers or any similar small, difficult to clean up items are NOT permitted.
- Groups must clean up all decorations at the end of their event.
- Please do not send your balloons up to our ceilings. They need to be weighed down at all times.
- Do not use packaging tape to hang decorations over our hand-painted murals.
We’re located in the historic Fox Theater building in the bustling Uptown neighborhood. We’re conveniently located near the 19th St./ Oakland BART stop. Additionally, there are a few parking garages nearby. Street parking can be challenging depending on the time of day/night. We recommend public transit and ride sharing services when possible.
- Unlimited tokens for the duration of your 3hr event are available for $10 per head (full party participation required). This option is not recommended on busy weekend nights. We require the total to be paid in full upon arrival. People may not give tokens to other people who did not purchase the package. If we see this happening, we reserve the right to end the token deal early with no refund.
- Pay as you go tokens are available at a discounted rate of 25% off when at least $40 in tokens are purchased ($30 in cost to you). The discount remains in effect for the duration of the event so you can always get more from our bar staff if you start to run low.
- Our games take either 1 or 2 tokens and a token = $.25.
NOTE: We prefer to know ahead of time how many tokens you will want so they will be ready for your group, but you can let us know the night of your party. We always recommend starting with less and adding more later. People often overestimate how many they will need. We DO NOT buy back any tokens.
DRINK PACKAGES OPTIONS:
- Cash Bar – Each person simply pays regular price for their own drinks. Easy. Peasy.
- Group Tab – One person opens a group tab for the entire group with any/all of these optional tab guidelines:
- A maximum tab limit eg. “Do not exceed $1000 on the tab please.”
- A maximum drink value eg. “Nothing over $8 on the tab please.”
- Specific allowed drinks eg. “Beer and wine only on the tab please.”
PRICING FOR LARGER GROUPS:
We will work out a custom package deal to make sure that you have the exact experience you desire. We can do large fully catered corporate affairs or casual meet-ups. We will make sure that you get the exact beverage, space and game play options that suit your group for the best possible price. Please carefully look at our bar package options below.
DRINK PACKAGES OPTIONS (limited to parties of 25ppl or more):
Drink tickets – A set number of drink tickets can be purchased by a single member of the group and distributed to members of your group. This option works great for hosts that do not want to buy unlimited drinks for their group but also do not want one person to dominate an open group tab. Drink Tickets come in 3 tiers:
- $8 Tickets Lower Tier – Well Liquor, (Most) Beer, (Most) Wine
- $10 Tickets Middle Tier – Middle Tier Liquor, Beer, Wine, Some House Cocktails
- $12 Tickets Premium Tier – Premium Liquor, Beer, Wine, All House Cocktails
Drink Ticket Rules:
- Differences for more expensive drinks cannot be paid individually. (Example: $2 cannot be paid in combination with a $8 drink ticket to cover the cost of a $10 drink.)
- Change for less expensive drinks is not given. (Example: $2 in change will not be given for a $6 drink purchased with a $8 drink ticket.)
- Drink tickets must be purchased in advance. We do not buy back unused drink tickets and more tickets cannot be bought during the event.
- Drink tickets are only valid during the time of the event.
- Groups must only use drink tickets provided by the venue.
OPEN BAR PACKAGES
- We require a minimum group size of 25 people for open bar and every member of the group must participate.
- Shots are NOT permitted with open bar packages.
- People may not get drinks for other people who did not participate. If we see this happening, we reserve the right to end the wristband deal early with no refund.
- A single person must pay for all the open bar wristbands and distribute to their group. No individual pay is permitted. The open bar package must be organized and paid for in advance of the event date.
- Average wristband deal runs for 3 hours, which begins for all group members when the group organizer requests it begin. We cannot do individual start times for different members of the group
Pricing (3 hour minimum required):
- Lower Tier – $12/per person/per hour for first 3 hours + $7 for each additional hour (Well Liquor, Most Beer, Most Wine)
- Middle Tier – $15/per person/per hour for first 3 hours + $10 for each additional hour (Middle Tier Liquor, Beer, Wine, Draft Cocktails)
- Premium Tier – $20/per person/per hour for first 3 hours + $15 for each additional hour (Premium Liquor, Beer, Wine, Draft Cocktails & Boozy Slushies)
BAR MENUS BY TIER:
*Actual liquors subject to change based on availability.
- Tier 1- Well/Beer/Wine Only Open Bar or $8 Drink Tickets
- Liquor: Gordon’s Vodka, Gordon’s Gin, Well-Made Rum, Campo Azul Tequila, Evan Williams Bourbon
- Beer: All drafts and cans on menu (with the exception of possibly 1-3 premium drafts)
- Wine: Underwood Pinot Gris, Underwood Sparkling, Underwood Rose Bubbles, Underwood Pinot Noir (served in cans, 2 servings per can)
- Non-Alcoholic: All sodas and juices (Ginger Beer and Red Bull not included)
- Tier 2- Mid-Tier Open Bar or $10 Drink Tickets
Everything listed in Tier 1 plus:
- Vodka: Hangar One, Hangar One Lime, Ketel One, Ketel One Citron, Ketel One Orange, Tito’s
- Gin: Bombay Sapphire, Plymouth, Tanqueray
- Rum: Flor de Cana Anejo Oro, Kraken
- Tequila/Mezcal: Cazadores Reposado, Tapatio Blanco, Union Mezcal
- Whiskey: Buffalo Trace, Bulleit, Bulleit Rye, Crown Royal, Four Roses Small Batch, High West American Prairie, High West Double Rye, Jack Daniel’s, Jameson
- Scotch: Johnnie Walker Black Label
- Cordials/Brandies: All available (Except for Chartreuse, and St. George Absinthe)
- Cocktails: All draft cocktails on menu
- Non-Alcoholic: All sodas, juices, and energy drinks
- Tier 3- Premium-Tier Open Bar or $12 Drink Tickets
Everything listed in Tier 1 and 2 plus:
- Beer: All premium drafts on the menu
- Vodka: Belvedere, Grey Goose
- Gin: Hendrick’s, St. George Botanivore, St. George Terroir
- Rum: Plantation Pineapple
- Tequila/Mezcal: Del Maguey Vida Mezcal, Don Julio Blanco, Don Julio Reposado, Fortaleza Blanco, Siete Leguas Blanco, Siete Leguas Reposado, Tequila Ocho Blanco, Volcan de mi Tierra Blanco
- Whiskey: Angel’s Envy, Elijah Craig Small Batch, Four Roses Single Barrel, High West Campfire, High West Rendezvous Rye, Michter’s Single Barrel Rye, Michter’s Small Batch, Michter’s Small Batch American
- Cordials/Brandies: All available
- Tier 4- Super Premium Open Bar (Pricing available upon request)
Everything listed in Tier 1, 2, and 3 plus:
- Tequila/Mezcal: Del Maguey Chichicapa Mezcal, Don Julio Anejo, Fortaleza Anejo, Fortaleza Reposado, Tequila Ocho Anejo, Tequila Ocho Reposado
- Whiskey: Nikka Coffey Grain, Redbreast 12yr
- Scotch: Balvenie 12yr Doublewood, Lagavulin 16yr, Macallan 12yr, Oban 14yr, Talisker 10yr
Additional Add On Options for Full Venue Buyouts:
Entertainment Fee– $200hr (3hr minimum) We can hire a DJ to take your event to the next level. We will connect you in advance of the event date so that you can collaborate on the genres of music that best suit your guests.
AV Technician– $200hr (3hr minimum) We can hire an AV technician to make sure that all of your technical needs are met. With 3 large screen TV’s there are ample opportunities for logos/branding, slideshows, and presentations. We will connect you ahead of time so that you both can make sure that you have all of the proper equipment for the event to go flawlessly.