FREE PARTIES GENERAL INFO FULTON MARKET
For most groups under 50 people, making a simple free table reservation is the best way to go if you’re just looking for a casual outing to Emporium with no strings! Reservations are free of charge and no minimum tab is required. Table space at Emporium is generally open to the public and available on a first-come basis.
FREE TABLE RESERVATIONS
- For free table reservations, we guarantee all confirmed parties one set of tables per group. We do not guarantee a specific area or an additional amount of space for free party reservations.
- Generally, expect 1 seat for every 2-3 people in your group. If there is additional space available by the time you arrive for your reservation, your group is welcome to claim an extra table at no on-site cost.
- Please provide us with the most accurate and updated info about your headcount, especially if it changes between booking and your party date.
- Someone from the group must show up on timeto check-in for the reservation. We offer a 10-minute grace period, though if a group is more than 10 minutes late, without any communication, we reserve the right to pull the reservation and allow other groups to use the table.
- The guaranteed reservation time is 3 hours for free parties. If you want to extend your reservation time, you can simply check-in with on-site staff to make sure the table you are using isn’t being held for another reservation.
- We’re located in the Fulton Market District, near the West Loop. There are a few secure parking garages nearby, though street parking can be challenging depending on the time of day/night. We recommend public transit and ride sharing services. SpotHero can also be a helpful resource to find reserved parking options nearby.
- We do not have a kitchen or serve food here but…
- BYOF! Groups are allowed to bring in and have outside food delivered. Groups are responsible for all food handling and coordination.
- We do not accept food deliveries for groups. Please meet any food delivery drivers in the lobby and then show them to your reserved tables. Exceptions can be made if communicated that your delivery will be arriving up to a few minutes earlier than your group does.
- All we ask is that groups clean up and discard any leftover food from their table, once the reservation has ended. We have trash bins all around the venue for easy disposal!
- We reserve the right to dispose of any food left unattended for long periods of time. To avoid this, please communicate with staff that your group is still working on finishing whatever food you have.
- We do not provide any plates, utensils, napkins, tablecloths, etc.
- Please note that metal knives are not permitted and will not make it past entry into the venue. We recommend bringing a plastic spatula for food cutting & serving.
- No heating devices such as warming plates or Sternos candles are permitted at any time.
- No outside beverages, including non-alcoholic beverages, are permitted. This also includes alcoholic presents for celebrations.
- Minimal Decorations are permitted on the tables.
- Confetti, glitter, feathers, stickers, or any similar small, difficult to clean up items are NOT permitted.
- Groups must clean up all decorations after their party is done with the table.
- Balloons containing confetti are not allowed. Additionally, please do not send your balloons up to our very, very high ceilings. They must be weighed down at all times.
- Sparklers are considered a fire hazard within our venue for guests to use. Standard birthday/celebratory candles are OK.
- Do not tape banners etc. to the art murals. This should be a no-brainer but it’s happened.
- Our games only take our Emporium branded tokens.
- Our games take between 1 and 4 tokens, and one token is $.25.
- There are no preset token packages available, however, you can get 25% off when at least $40 in tokens are purchased (that would be $30 in cost to group). The discount remains in effect throughout the duration of your reservation time.
- Tokens can be purchased ahead of time, or right from the bar during your reservation! We always recommend starting with less and adding more later, if needed. That can help avoid having too many tokens leftover. We DO NOT buy back any tokens and they cannot be exchanged for credit.
- Cash Bar – Each person simply pays for their own drinks! Cash and debit/credit cards are accepted as forms of payment for individual tabs.
- Group Tab – The hosts’ treat! You’d simply place a card at the bar that you’ll be using to run a tab for your group, and to closeout with. You can coordinate any beverage and/or monetary restrictions with our bar staff, some examples on ways to do that below:
- A maximum tab limit eg. “Do not exceed $1000 on the tab please.”
- A maximum drink value eg. “Nothing over $10 on the tab please.”
- Specific allowed drinks eg. “Beer and wine only on the tab please.”
- Drink Ticket packages are available for groups with a minimum of 20 people. Preset values are available per ticket, based on the tier of beverages you’d like available for your group. There is a two-drink ticket per person minimum. 50% deposit is required for preset packages.
- Open Bar Wristband packages are available for groups with a minimum of 30 people. Our open bar package pricing is per person, based on duration and the tier of beverages available. 50% deposit is required for preset packages.
Please inquire about bar package pricing and additional details.
If you’d like to see additional reservation options:
LARGE PARTY INFO FULTON MARKET
Our Fulton Market location with a capacity of 250 people would be a great option for small or large groups looking for a casual hangout! We offer free party reservations for groups sizes with a minimum of 8 people up to 50 people! Table space at Emporium works as a home base for groups to mix and mingle, with some room to set down some belongings.
If you think you’ll need room exclusively for your group, we do offer the option for groups to reserve the entire section! The section available is called our pinball area, which you’d have all the table and chair space available in the section for the duration of your event! The section will also be stanchioned, offering a bit more of a VIP experience with no worries of people outside your group about entering the area! Hourly pricing + preset offers are available:
PINBALL SECTION HOURLY
- MONDAY-THURSDAY $225.00 per hour (pre-tax and service fees). Minimum 2 hours required + 1 bundle of tokens included on us!
- FRIDAY-SUNDAY $300 per hour (pre-tax and service fees). Minimum 2 hours required + 1 bundle of tokens included on us!
Note: Minimum 2-hour purchase. Hourly rates are not inclusive of a drink package, however, groups are welcome to use their hourly reservation balance towards one group tab, and must be confirmed ahead of time. This option works best for groups that may not have a firm guest count prior to their reservation, or for smaller groups less than 30 people. A 50% deposit would be required to secure your reservation.
PINBALL SECTION WITH A PACKAGE
- Level 1 package + section purchase $30.00 per person, breaks down into a section fee, up to 2 hours of open bar with all beer, seltzer, and wine options. Starter bundle of tokens included. Can be swapped for drink tickets.
- Level 2 package + section purchase $40.00 per person, breaks down into a section fee, up to 2 hours of open bar with all beer, seltzer, and wine options with the inclusion of well + call options. Starter bundle of tokens. Can be swapped drink tickets.
- Level 3 package + section purchase $50.00 per person, breaks down into a section fee, up to 2 hours of open bar with all beer, seltzer, and wine options with the inclusion of well, call, specialty cocktails & select top shelf option. Starter bundle of tokens. Can be swapped for drink tickets.
Note: A minimum of 30 people is required to reserve a section with a package. Pricing currently includes up to 2 hours of open bar within your reservation. Extending your open bar hours is available at $10 per person, per hour added, and must be established before your reservation that you would like to extend. A 50% deposit is required to secure your reservation. Groups have until two days before their reservation to make any significant changes to their package, or guest count. No individual payment system is permitted for preset section packages.
If you’re looking to have the entire venue to yourself, please inquire for private event pricing!
LATE NIGHT EATS